Wednesday, February 1, 2012

ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime

(photo from: google.com)
When I first saw this Gadget I fell in love with it automatically, and I really desperately wanna have one too.  Although it is a bit pricey because it is new in the market. It is still worth buying because of it's great features.
  But what are the features of this beautiful thing that makes me go gaga??
Aside from it's very sexy and stylish look. Eee Pad Transformer Prime is so very slim that it can fit your bag and it will not bulk. How so? It is 8.3 mm thin and weighs only 586 grams / 1.12 kg with dock, Amazing huh??? So sexy it fits inside my bag and it won't even bulk. And just so you know the screen is detachable so it is an instant pad/tablet, and you can carry it anywhere if you wanna travel lite. Sweeeet...


(source: digitaltrend.com)
Battery: 18 hours of battery life and 50 days of standby time of course it still depends on how you will use it though 


Design:
Memory: 1 GB
Storage:  32 GB

Operating System: Android 3.2.1
Graphics: Nvidia Tegra 3
Dimension (W x D ) :  263 x 180.8 mm
weight : 586 grams (tablet) / 1.12 kg (with dock)
Height: 8.3 mm
Feaures: 
Ports:      Micro - HDMI
Expansion : MicroSD Card reader 
Connectivity: 802.11n, WIFI, BLUETOOTH
Camera : 1.2 Megapixel (front) / 8 Megapixel (rear)
It also has My Cloud - @Vibe, My Cloud - My Desktop and My Cloud - My Content. You will also love it's 1080p Video recording and color enhancement in FULL HD.
Super Note is a note taking application that will allow you to take notes and information through a variety of options
And the most amazing part??? It's Damage Resistance to scratches, so if you are a clumsy type of person this Gadget is kinda safe to use.
 It is already out in the market and it is ranging from P33,000 to P34,000 more or less. Yes you read it right it is not cheap for a notebook but the reward after you buy it? It's priceless.. 



No comments: