Saturday, January 21, 2012

Credit card do you have one?

Awww.. This little plastic makes my head spin everytime.. I was so thrilled when i got this little thing way back 2007… Was so excited to laid my hands on it and swipe it over the counter.. Didn’t realize that this little devil plastic is one of the reason why I cannot save BIG amount of money even if I spend my entire life working in one of the offices in ortigas,.. I wonder why my salary is getting no where.. awk… I checked my savings still the same digits on my account ( of course I will not mention how many digits.. but will not exceed millions my dear readers hehehe )..

I first get loco over this card year 2007 I think at first I hesitated to apply for one but when I was hummmnasomehow enlightened by my dear friend who happens to be my mentor, I realized that it is cool to have one.. At first I was so happy and satisfied… Yeah I told myself this is your shining moment girl go grab it… swipe here, swipe there, swipe it everywhere.. It was so amazing because you can get anything you want with this little miraculous thing that for me was sent from heaven above.. But when I got my first bill oh gosh.. My dreams became a nightmare ( well almost… cause believe it or not I’m not a big spender )





I didn’t let my credit humiliate me so I’m paying it in full when I get my salary every month ( I don’t let my debt unpaid because bank has the highest rates in the whole world you know. The more you owe them the more you will suffer ) and so there it started my dear folks…that became a habit every month if you want clothes go get it, if you want food go have some, if you want things go grab it, my citi card takes care of it.. and so my money every month they take it all hehehe….

So if you will apply for one?? Think million times will you?? I’m not against it it’s just that if you can pay it in cash do so cause believe me if you don’t know how to control your self over it then it will control you.. You decide….










No comments: